Precipitated Silica Powder
Precipitated Silica has wide application as a Filler, softener and performance improvement agent in rubber, plastics, toothpastes, food processing, pharmaceuticals etc. It has its unique properties of Neutral pH, Low water content (Moisture) and various physical and chemical properties for all kinds of Industries as per their Gradation and Characteristics.
|SiO2||Ranging from 85% to 99.5% purity|
|Bulk Density||0.07 to 0.20 gms/cc|
|Particle Size||2 to 5 Microns|
|BET Surface Area||140 – 180|
|Residue on 350 Mesh||0.3% Max|
1) Precipitated Silica is used for filling natural, synthetic and latex rubber, transparent shoe soles, tyres, tubes, rubber lining, vulcanization of rubber, Chappals, Conveyor Belts, Transmission Belts, PVC Sheets, Railway Pads,
2) Widely used in Fertilizer Industry for Pesticides and Insecticides.
3) Used in different types of Paints and coating Industry.
4) Used in Manufacturing of Tooth powder and Tooth Paste
5) In Adhesive
6) Printing Ink
7) Fire Extinguishing Powders
We offer Precipitated Silica in different grades as follows:
- Rubber Grade Precipitated Silica Powder.
- Precipitated Silica of different physical and chemical properties depending on customer requirement.
- Spray Dried Precipitated Silica Powder.